Challenge Info...

Friday, November 14, 2014

Freebie Friday - Two for one

Oh my gosh I can not believe I forgot to post my card for last week! So to apologise I have got two images for you this week! I have been getting into the autumn spirit, I have pulled my winter coat out of the closet and the hat and scarves have also come out out as well. But as promised, do you remember me saying that I was going to dress up as Dr Who for Halloween (which feels like ages ago) well here is the picture of my team at work. I'm on the far left.


It was such a fun day at work and we won the prize for best dressed! Any way on to this weeks images. Like I said I have two for you this week. So here they are! 

I started by printing these guys off on to some printer paper and then traced them onto some water colour paper. Using my Tim Holtz pens I coloured them in, I tried to make sure you could see what colour pens I used.


Once I finished faffing with them I just kept adding layers of colour until Ii was happy with the look and then I cut them out.


Aren't they pretty! I forgot to take a picture of Hoot before I cut him out but here is a picture of the colours I used on him.


Once I got everything cut out it was just a matter of sticking everything down. I did once last check over where I wanted everything to go.


Then I stuck everything down and viola my finished card! 


I love how this turned out and it has definitely turned out how I picture in my head! I hope that you guys have a fab weekend and I shall see you again next week!

Stay Crafty

Sam


4 comments:

  1. Congrat on your costume win - great card! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great costume and great project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and loved the costume. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super project -
    Thank you very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin