Challenge Info...

Friday, March 25, 2016

Freebie Friday: Bunny

Hello to all of our Freebie Fridayer fans!  For those of you who celebrate Easter, Happy Good Friday!

It is time for your latest Scribbles Designs freebie.  While this image could be used for any last minute Easter cards you might need to whip up, it would also be great for any kind of card.  If you  love puns, a 'Hoppy Birthday' or a 'Somebunny Loves You' card would be perfect.

#F1113 Bunny

jpg

png

  Psst...don't forget to left click on the image to bring it up full size in the light box before saving.

This image can also be found in the store HERE.

To help inspire you, I've come up with a fun signature tag that I can send out in an email message to wish my friends and family a Happy Easter.  I've put it into a design mock up for display purposes...


If you'd like to check out the remaining details for my creation,  I'd love for you to come and visit me on my personal blog. You can find my project posted HERE; although I won't be posting it until after 4:00 p.m. since it is rather late already.

Well that is it for this one!  I'll see you all again tomorrow for our next Guest Scribblers Showcase!

Until then,
Lisa D.
(Strategic Content Developer & GDT Coordinator)

5 comments:

  1. Super cute bunny and a lovely creation Lisa. Love your colour scheme :-) Thank you for my Bunny xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the super cute bunny! Happy Easter to all the Scribbles crafters our there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Lisa! Great creation! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Lisa! Great creation! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the super cute bunny - lovely signature tag! Happy Easter to all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin