Challenge Info...

Friday, April 1, 2016

Freebie Friday: Butterfly 2

Hello to all of our Freebie Fridayer fans!  I hope that you have all had a great week.

It is time for your latest Scribbles Designs freebie.  It is officially spring in the northern hemisphere and while there may still be snow on the ground where I live, the trees are finally starting to show signs of life once again so I'm hoping that means some green won't be far behind.  Thus I've decided to share an image today to help us all get into the spirit of spring. 

#F1112 Butterfly 2
jpg


png
  Psst...don't forget to left click on the image to bring it up full size in the light box before saving.

This image can also be found in the store HERE.

To help inspire you, I've come up with this card...


If you'd like to check out the remaining details for my creation, including the inside of it, I'd love for you to come and visit me on my personal blog. You can find my project posted HERE.

Well that is it for this one!  I'll see you all again next Friday!

Until then,
Lisa D.
(Strategic Content Developer & GDT Coordinator)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin